[Discuss-gnuradio] questions in benchmark_tx

From: yufeng wang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] questions in benchmark_tx
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:00:04 -0400

Dear all,

I'd like to transmit some data with random 0s and 1s using
benchmark_tx.py, can someone tell me that how can I generate such kind
of data in benchmark_tx.py for transmission? and what if I want to
specify a file to transmit, how to modify the code 'source_file =
open(options.from_file, 'r')'? I am trying to use 'qam8' for
modulation.

My another question is how benchmark_tx.py file decide the bandwidth?
Since there is no input for us to specify the bandwidth, except for
the center frequency. I wonder is the bandwidth decided by the
bit_rate that we input? I'm confused about that. Your answers are
appreciated. Thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,