Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can threading disturb sensing continuety

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can threading disturb sensing continuety
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:57:03 -0400

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM, kaleem ahmad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for all these replies,
>
>  The problem is my investigation about cycle time is not restricted to FSK,
> I just gave the example of FSK system. I would like to calculate the cycle
> time of any system (ZigBee, FSK, CSS etc) present in the area. My target is
> to sense as much systems as possible and then calculate the cycle time of
> that.

I suppose I am missing the meaning of "cycle time".  Do you mean
symbol rate?  Or do you mean how often a TDMA system gets on the
channel?  Both are significantly different metrics.

It's best to describe what you want to try to accomplish as clearly as
possible.  In some cases, it helps your understanding as well as
others.

Brian