Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: linkedin group

From: Steve Totaro
Subject: Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: linkedin group
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:01:33 -0400

Forgot to send to list.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Totaro <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: linkedin group
To: Angela Kahealani <address@hidden>

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 7:47 AM, Angela Kahealani <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:
>
>> I just created a group called "GNU Radio Users" in LinkedIn. The URL is:
>> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1852751
>>
>> Users can join without a permission.
>>
>> I hope you like it
>
> Not in the least.
> The LAST thing ANYone needs is to have to agree to an EULA
> to read documentation about what was UNTIL YOUR STUPID HEAD-UP-ASS
> MOVE, otherwise Free/Libre OPEN SOURCE Software.
>
> Was THAT clear enough?
>
> USENET is a Free and Open Source Networking Technology,
> which requires....
>

> ...wait for it...
>

> NO Frackin' License Whatsoever!
>
> Please, undo your evil deed you moron!
>
> --
> "(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
> private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights
> reserve without prejudice, Angela Kahealani. http://kahealani.com

Wow,

You are extremely rude, disrespectful, non-businesslike, and your
signature means squat legally.

I run the Asterisk User's Group on LinkedIn and it has been great for
me and the 300-400 members to network, brainstorm, and even gain
employment.

LinkedIn is a great social networking site for more business related
topics (rather than facebook or myspace

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro