Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pls help me out

From: Mir Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pls help me out
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 03:55:03 -0500

You will find all you need at this website.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/

If you haven't looked here then I strongly recommend that you go through the wiki page and the installation instructions. Install it on your computer and start exploring it. If you have any questions to which you cannot find an answer then ask us.

Good Luck.

Ali