[Discuss-gnuradio] Open BTS Installation and testing

From: gohar anwar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Open BTS Installation and testing
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have successfully installed  the OpenBTS by following the instructions on the page below:

http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/OpenBTS/BuildingAndRunning

Apparently there were no errors in all the process (ie: ./bootstrap, ./configure, make, make install)
But i can only see Asterisk folder in /usr/local/share/OpenBTS.
I want to run the tests like "loopbackTest.cpp" and "BeaconTest.cpp" etc.

How to compile and run these tests? Which commands should i execute in terminal to run these .cpp files?
I am on Ubuntu 8.10 with the latest trunk of GnuRadio.

Gohar Anwar