[Discuss-gnuradio] blks2impl/dbpsk.py question

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] blks2impl/dbpsk.py question
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:37:00 +0100

Hi List,
I was reading through the dbpsk.py block in blks2impl, and found
something that doesn't seem to make much sense (to me).
Lines 272-273 read:
        rot = 1
        rotated_const = map(lambda pt: pt * rot, psk.constellation[arity])
Is this not equivalent to:
        rotated_const = psk.constellation[arity]
??? I mean, it's just multiplying each output item of
psk.constellation with the number 1, or am I mis-reading something?

Thanx for looking at this...

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International