[Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum value of samples

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum value of samples
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:06:12 +0200

Hi

Does anyone have an idea as to what the maximum value of a sample when
read in matlab is?  I've got a BasicRx board and I'm injecting a 10dBm
signal into RX-A.  Using max(abs(sig)) in matlab results in
8.6458e+03.  Is this what I should get, or should the maximum reading
be higher?

Also, can someone quickly tell me about the two inputs on the BasicRx
board.  Are they two different channels for sampling two different
signals?  If so, how do I get access to both in a Gnuradio app?

Thank you in advance.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town