Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gnu Radio 3.2 on centOS machine

From: Bruce McGuffin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gnu Radio 3.2 on centOS machine
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:45:45 -0500

It does seem like, from the error message, gnuradio-core is missing. But why?
The output from running configure is very long, the last bit summarizing
what happened (below) says gnuradio-core was successfully configured, but some other stuff wasn't. Then make ran without generating an error. Would one of the the
things not configured cause the problem? If so, why wasn't it configured?

Thanks
Bruce

the end of the configure output:

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gruel
omnithread
gnuradio-core
pmt
mblock
usrp
usrp2
gr-usrp
gr-usrp2
gr-msdd6000
gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-oss
gr-atsc
gr-cvsd-vocoder
gr-gpio
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-pager
gr-radar-mono
gr-radio-astronomy
gr-trellis
gr-video-sdl
gr-wxgui
gr-sounder
gr-utils
gnuradio-examples

You my now run the make command to build these components.

The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

gcell
gr-gcell
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx