Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gnu Radio 3.2 on centOS machine

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gnu Radio 3.2 on centOS machine
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:58:09 -0800

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Bruce McGuffin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does anybody know what the problem is? What is compile-mbh.scm, and why
> wasn't it part of the gnu radio download?

You've found a bug in the tarball generation for release 3.2rc0, thanks.

It's easily fixed, but we're not quite ready to release 3.2rc1.

You can either a) copy the .scm file from the GNU Radio trunk
repository into your unpacked tarball directory, or b) use svn to
check out the trunk software and compile and install from there.

Johnathan