[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: change variables in the FFT Plot the 2.

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: change variables in the FFT Plot the 2.
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:28:59 +0000 (UTC)

feldmaus <feldmann_markus <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> i am trying to get the FFT Plot Sink under grc(gnuradio
> companion) to work. But the x-min and the x-max can't
> be set up. As i read the x-Axis should be fitted by the
> samp_rate variable, but it does not work.
>
> Any Ideas ?
I watched in the code and found an error.
There is something mising to set up the value
samp_rate of the graphical FFT Plot sink.

@Developer
please correct this.
WRONG:
def set_samp_rate(self, samp_rate):
  self.samp_rate = samp_rate

Not really RIGHT:
def set_samp_rate(self, samp_rate):
  self.samp_rate = samp_rate
  self.wxgui_fftsink2.set_samp_rate(self.samp_rate)

How is the Name of the method to set up the samp_rate ?

Regards Markus