Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filterbank stuff

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filterbank stuff
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:15:52 -0500

WSJT uses portaudio directly and that can talk to jack through its portaudio host if jack has been compiled with that support in it.

Bob

Frank Brickle wrote:
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
    I'm looking into this for a friend who wants to use his USRP2 for EME.
    I'll see if I can do something JT65-like (or exactly that!)
     in Gnu Radio.

You should be able to just use it via portaudio on top of JACK, talking to the USRP through GNU Radio. There may be some sample rate issues that need to be solved in GNU Radio -- last time I looked, WSJT only pretended to handle variable sample rates.

Frank

--
...we ain't going to hell, we're going to the rebel side of heaven. -- Langhorne Slim

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.