[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX1800 Transceiver

From: Chaudary Saima
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX1800 Transceiver
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:59:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone:
I have two questions:
1- I have one RFX1800 Transceiver daughterboard. so can I used benchmark_tx .py and benchmark_rx.py by using  this daughterboard.because from documentation I read that it is full duplexx but with some limitation.
2- Can I use signal generator to produce AM modulated signal at RF frequency which is acceptable to this USRP(e.g.1.8GHz)  and then by useing  "am_demod.py" to demodulate it.
Thanks in advance.

cheers
Saima

Get the world's best email - Yahoo!Xtra Mail