Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] some hardware parameters of the USRP board

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] some hardware parameters of the USRP board
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:21:13 -0800 (PST)

From: Bill Stevenson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 3:52:26 PM

Hello, all!

I have a question about some hardware parameters of the USRP board. What is the antenna temperature and what is the amplifier gain after the antenna when the board we are using is RFX2400 and the antenna is the VERT2450 ?  Thanks a lot!

Bill

Hello, everyone!

Assuming acceptable BER and modulation scheme are known, and the free space model is used, we want to calculate the transmission range between transmitter and receiver. Does anyone know the hardware parameters mentioned above, e.g. antenna temperature of VERT 2450 and amlifier gain? Thanks a lot!

Bill