Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to write USB 2.0 interface for Windows in C+

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to write USB 2.0 interface for Windows in C++?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:53:01 +0500

I actually want to interface the USRP and a DSP board together. For this I need to write the USB 2.0 interface between them. I am initially trying to write a C++ code that will capture the data samples from USRP's USB 2.0 in Windows. Later, I will try to use the same code on DSP board. What information should I know before writing this interface? Also, from where I can get to know about the architecture and working of FPGA on the USRP?