Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum recursion depth exceeded

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum recursion depth exceeded
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:49:52 -0500

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Johnathan Corgan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Philip Balister
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> address@hidden:~# python /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/audio/dial_tone.py
>> Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while
>> calling a Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored
>> gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
>> gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmat (3): Invalid argument
>>
>> This system runs python 2.6, if that makes a difference/
>
> It does.  Thanks for the report.  We've put off testing with 2.6 bit
> it's apparent there are some issues.

Do you have any thoughts on when you might start testing against python 2.6?

I'm working out a way to get libtool to do the linking on the build
machine and then running "make check" on the beagle. I think I am
getting somewhere, but I do see messages like this:

/home/balister/oe/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/python: line 1:
ELF: not found
/home/balister/oe/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/python: line 2:
syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

Philip