Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 missing Quadrature samples

From: Leslie Choong
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 missing Quadrature samples
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:14:30 -0800

Thanks for the replies.

I have checked the Quadrature values and they are indeed 0.0

I had already followed the steps to flash the SD card (using the one
that came with the USRP2) and used the firmware (txrx.bin) that
gnuradio (rev 10306) produced using make. I used the latest
u2_rev3.bin (dated Dec 31) that is sitting in
http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk/

Just to check I redid the whole process of flashing and retried my
tests and had the same results.

Should I suspect my svn revision and update to the latest? I'll try
that for now, but if anyone has suggestions I'm all ears :) Thanks for
the help so far!

-Leslie