Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple Broadcast FM Receiver

From: Muhammad Abrar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple Broadcast FM Receiver
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:32:38 +1300

when i run this program i got this message.
address@hidden:~/Documents/usrp$ python usrp_wfm_rcv_pll.py
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fcc: using SSE
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: No Powermate or Contour Knob found
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
aUaUaUaUFYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
FYI: This implementation of the stereo_carrier_pll_recovery has no squelch implementation yet
address@hidden:~/Documents/usrp$

what its mean and how i can receive FM transmission.

2009/1/27 Eric Blossom <address@hidden>
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 05:04:04PM +1300, Muhammad Abrar wrote:
> when i run this program ithe following ewrror appears, how can i resolve this.
> Nameerror: microtune_eval_board is not defined at line 70:

What hardware are you using?

If it's a USRP, you'll be much better off running the examples we ship
with the tarball.  E.g., usrp_wfm_rcv_pll.py

The code you had below was written a long time ago (5 years?) --
before the USRP existed.

Current code:

 http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Download
 http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide