Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Broken pipe when I write the payload to a pipe.

From: Brook Lin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Broken pipe when I write the payload to a pipe.
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:58:09 -0800 (PST)

All right, I use 'import signal' and 'signal.signal(signal.SIGPIPE,
signal.SIG_DFL)' to solve the [Errno 32] Broken pipe. Then I met another
problem. The error says 'sh: pipe: not found'. However, pipe dose be
created. How should I do next? Thanks.

OFDM Demodulator:
Modulation Type: bpsk
FFT length:      128
Occupied Tones:  100
CP length:        32
TIMEOUT
ok: True         pktno: 1        n_rcvd: 1       n_right: 1
sh: pipe: not found