Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn 802.11 problem

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn 802.11 problem
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:29:09 -0500

  Several months ago I installed bbn 802.11 code and got it running. but today
  when I wanted to download it in my new PC (according to what I've done
  before http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/OtherCode)

  cvs -d address@hidden:/cvs/adroitgrdevel co adroitgrdevel

  the problem is

  cvs checkout: Updating adroitgrdevel
  cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot stat /var/lock/cvs/adroitgrdevel: No such
  file or directory
  cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot stat /var/lock/cvs/adroitgrdevel: No such
  file or directory

Sorry, I cleaned up what I thought was crud on the server because /var
got full, and obviously (now) these dirs don't get autocreated as
needed.  I have fixed them and verified that a checkout works.  The
command above is right, or at least worked for me.

That said, the code is getting a bit crufty and I had the impression
there was a spiffed-up version of it on CGRAN.  I have not had time to
hack on this lately.