[Discuss-gnuradio] rrc_filter output from dbpsk.py file

From: Maduike, Dumezie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rrc_filter output from dbpsk.py file
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:18:10 -0600 (CST)

Hello all,

I was analyzing the dbpsk.py file and I was wondering if someone can explain
the line:

self.connect(self, self.pre_scaler, self.agc, self.rrc_filter, self.receiver,
self.diffdec, self.slicer, self.symbol_mapper, self.unpack, self)

The "self" term loops back to itself and I wasn't quite sure why this is so.

Also, does anyone know a way to display the output of the "self.rrc_filter"
block.  I want to be able to either store this to a file or spit it out to the
screen.

Thanks in advance,
Dumezie