Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using rfx900 with usrp rev 3 (2005)

From: Newell Jensen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using rfx900 with usrp rev 3 (2005)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:13:33 -0800

When doing this modification, is there any performance differences between using a setup with this modification versus a newer USRP1 that doesn't need this modification?  I think I had heard that the newer USRP1 has better clock performance or something for the RFX900 boards and didn't know how much a setup with this modification would perform in comparison to a setup with a newer USRP1 (using the RFX900 boards).