[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio_alsa_sink question

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio_alsa_sink question
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:52:08 +0200

Hi

I have a problem with the audio sink.  I'm playing around with the
analysis_filterbank block.  I have a GUI allowing the user to pick a
channel.  That channel then gets connected to an FM demodulator,volume
control and finally an audio sink.  At the start of the app, I
initialise everything and the audio sink works.  As soon as I change a
channel by reconnecting everything, I get this error:

audio_alsa_sink[plughw:0,0]: snd_pcm_hw_params failed: File descriptor
in bad state
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  check topology failed on audio_alsa_sink(8) using
ninputs=1, noutputs=0
Aborted

Can someone please tell me what might be wrong?

Thanks.

Sebastiaan