[Discuss-gnuradio] Recompile GNURadio

From: JALLON Pierre 201932
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recompile GNURadio
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:04:41 +0100

Dear all,

I have modified the file usrp_basics.cc to make the soft prints some information when running.

When I recompile gnuradio, these modifications are not taken into account (no information is printed). I have tried several tricks such as:

Make uninstall

Make clean

before recompiling gnuradio but nothing worked.

Does anyone has one idea of how to do that ?

I give an example: In usrp_basic.cc, If I change

If (verbose)

{

Fprintf(blab la)

}

// if (verbose)

// {

Fprintf(blab la)

// }

The text is never print. But if I had in my python script

Self._u.set_verbose(True)

Then the text is printed. So it seems that when I compile gnuradio, my modifications are not taken into account.

Thanks for your help,

Pierre Jallon