Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC help

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC help
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:11:57 -0800

in that case, you need to set the "io type" of the deinterleave block to be complex

Marcus D. Leech wrote:
Josh Blum wrote:
the flow graph probably has an error:

are any of the labels on the blocks or connections drawn or
highlighted in red?

Marcus D. Leech wrote:
I'm new to using GRC.

I put together a flow-graph, but the "Generate", "Execute" and "Kill"
menu items are grayed-out.  What am I missing?

Yes.

I have a usrp_source connected directly to a de-interleave block, and
it's complaining about a mismatch between the USRP
  output, and the de-interleave input.