[Discuss-gnuradio] gdb help

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gdb help
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:17:31 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to debug an application using gdb.  I used the segment of
code in the how to write your own blocks page to print out the process
id and attach gdb to it.  When I try to set breakpoints, I get a
message saying

No line 110 in file ''../Modules/python.c''

Also, when I run the Python app, gdb tells me that the program has
been started already.  And and asks if it should start the program
from the beginning.  Choosing yes causes gdb to run the Python
interpreter itself.  Choosing no doesn't do anything.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town