[Discuss-gnuradio] Connect question

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Connect question
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:21:52 +0200

Hi

I would just like to know if it is possible to connect blocks
dynamically?  I'm implementing the analysis_filterbank block.  What I
would like to do is write a GUI application that allows one to select
the channel of interest.  This channel is then displayed on an FFT
sink.  Can I do it as such?

def pick_channel(self,event):
    chan = spinctrl.GetValue()
    self.channel = int(chan)
    self.connect((bank,chan),self.demod)

or do I need to call fg.stop() and fg.start()?

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town