[Discuss-gnuradio] Marvell Yukon 88E8039 PCI-E Ethernet - USRP2

From: Changkyu Seol
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Marvell Yukon 88E8039 PCI-E Ethernet - USRP2
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 07:36:41 +0100

Hi

I recently installed fedora 9 and GNU radio on laptop computer (COMPAQ
Presario V3700, Marvell Yukon 88E8039 PCI-E Ethernet) but USRP2 is not
recognized. (Running "find_usrp" keeps printing "No USRP2 found.") I
have been using USRP2 with other desktop PCs and laptop PCs and I think
there is no problem with USRP2 nor with ethernet on the laptop PC. (I am
using latest GNU radio in trunk and updated FPGA progamming file and
firmware.) I suspect that the problem is that USRP2 is incompatible with
the ethernet. Is there anyone who succeeded in working USRP2 with
"Marvell Yukon 88E8039 PCI-E Ethernet?" Is there anything that I can try
to get those working? Any comments would be appreciated.

Changkyu Seol