[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GRC and OS X 10.5.6

From: Einar Thorsrud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GRC and OS X 10.5.6
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:44:09 +0100

I removed everything and started over again with the mentioned guide ( https://radioware.nd.edu/documentation/install-guides/mac-os-x ), and installed the modules Michael recommended (py25-cheetah, py25-gtk and py25-lxml). In addition I installed gsl, which was needed.

Now most components configure correctly, so this seemed to be the way to go. The USRP2-modules was not configured, but I will probably only be using the original USRP anyway.

There was problem with the path as suggested by Josh, but setting the path in .profile fixed the problem (somehow it seems that .bachrc wasn't executed when opening a terminal).

Thank you for your help guys, and have a merry Christmas (in a few days).

--
Einar Thorsrud

Singsakerbakken 2B-26
N-7030 Trondheim