[Discuss-gnuradio] Boost

From: David Ocame
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Boost
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:11:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I just finished upgrading to Fedora 10 and did another build of gnuradio. The
build guide on the website gets a variety of libraries and other dependancies,
one of which is boost 1.34. Yet, the guide calls for ver 1.35 or higher. Also,
I had a hard time finding the instructions for building boost. They used to be
right where they were needed.

I was wondering if the build guide could be updated to reflect these changes?

Thanks!

 ***********************************
****I'm not dead, yet!************
***********************************

Dave Ocame, N1YVV
Awards Chair
The SETILeague, Inc
www.setileague.org

Stony Creek Observatory
FN31og
-72.834 longitude
41.272 latitude
Member: The SETILeague, Inc. and,
The Society for Amateur Radio Astronomy (SARA) and,
The Planetary Society