Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Netgear GA311 (Realtek 8169) and USRP 2

From: Felipe Gil Castiñeira
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Netgear GA311 (Realtek 8169) and USRP 2
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 06:26:53 +0100

Hi Brett,

I had the same (bad) experience with a RTL-8169 card and USRP2:
approximately 75% of the time "find_usrps" can not detect the USRP2 (the
same for usrp2_fft.py).

I can not confirm the problem (just now I don't have another card with a
different chipset), but I suspect it is related to the RTL-8169 device.

Best,
    Felipe.