[Discuss-gnuradio] No Signal from XCVR2450 using usrp2_fft.py

From: Thomas Graf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] No Signal from XCVR2450 using usrp2_fft.py
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 23:37:18 +0100

Hi,

I finally got my USRP2. It seems to work as expected when I use the
RFX400. I can see Ham-Radio signals with usrp2_fft.py.
Doing the same with with the XCVR2450 daughterboard doesn't work. Just
a nearly flat spectrum. When I record to a file nearly every value is
zero only a few are 0x38.
I upgraded to the latest firmware version from
http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk/ but that doesn't change
anything.
I'm very new to gnuradio and I just want to see my hardware is
working, before I start programming.
Thanks in advance for any help,
Thoma