[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2: How to read time-stamp info?

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2: How to read time-stamp info?
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:40:13 +0900

Colleagues,

After some struggles, we are running USRP2.
Thank you very much for information and help
form the wiki page and the mailing list.

Next I would like to use time stamp data from
USRP2.  It is necessary for our project of
making a radar receiver.

Would you please suggest me how we can
get the information in the Python code, or
it is only available in the C++ code?
Also let me know if there were some such
discussions in the mailing list or somewhere
else.  Thanks for your help.

----
Mamoru Yamamoto
Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (RISH)
Kyoto University