Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GRC separately

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GRC separately
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:03:31 -0500

You can checkout the gnuradio trunk

./configure
cd grc
make
sudo make install

This is better than making then entire tree again, but you would still have to run configure and make sure that most dependencies are installed.... Which probably just means that you have to install gsl and a newer boost.

I believe that grc will be included in the 3.2 release.

-Josh

Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:
Hey all,

I have already installed Gnu radio before. But, because I am new to gnu
radio, I have not installed all the important components.

Now, i want to install GRC. I see that there is GRC folder in the gnu radio
folder that I downloaded using:

$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/releases/3.1 gnuradio

But, since I have not configured grc while installing gnu radio ; it
is not recognized when i type grc in terminal.
     So, how can I configure and install GRC separately without
configuring the whole gnu radio components again?

Thanks!
Bruhtesfa