[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU-Radio API

From: Pedro Sánchez Canal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU-Radio API
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:50:15 +0200

I'm starting with GNU-Radio in order to do my final thesis and I've been
working with some of the examples of the lastest version. I have some problems
finding information about certain classes that doesn't appear in Doxygen
GNU-Radio API. Do you know a newer API??? What example do yo think is going to
be better for a newbie in order to try to connect two computers through USRP??

Thanx in advance

Ptr