[Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set RF frequency

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set RF frequency
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:27:58 +0100

Hey all,

I am still checking out whether my USRP is working correctly in both transmit and receive modes or not.

The problem is sometimes when i run the transmitter or receiver codes, the USRP fails to set the RF frequency of my transceivers, and at other times it works. I don't know what is causing this error.

Could somebody suggest me a solution? -Tks

Bruhtesfa