Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem receiving square wave

From: Francesco B.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem receiving square wave
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:51:23 -0800 (PST)

This post is a bit old... but I'm having a similar problem. Created a
modified gr_sig_source_c block such that attributes are assigned by
pseudo-randomly generated numbers (restricted to ranges such as would be
proper, as well as swapping waveform types for integers 0-5 and randomly
assigning one). It compiles and runs. Amplitude and frequency appear to
vary, but sine/cosine waves are the only ones which generate properly. Is
there a known solution to this?

~ Francesco B.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2006-07/msg00097.html