Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating old 802.15.4 code to latest release

From: Leslie Choong
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating old 802.15.4 code to latest release
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:16:05 -0800

Hi Dimitris, I scanned over your code and think you just need to add
"self" to one statement. We add self only if there is an external
port. Your rds_rx block has an input but is a sink and therefore no
output. Therefore at line 102 rds_rx.py you may want to add something
like:
self.connect(self, self.inpoint)

Since top_blocks do not have any input or output ports you don't need
to add anything to those connect statements. I hope that makes sense!
Let me know if it works. Good luck!
-Leslie