Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP working but problem with cygwin

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP working but problem with cygwin
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:18:25 -0500

yufeng wang wrote:

I also just started to install cygwin. My first problem occurs when I
tried to install fftw-3.1.3 package, after './configure --enable...',
it says 'no acceptable c compiler found in path', thus I can't
continue with the next step. Anyone has similar problems? How did u
solve this?

In your Cygwin shell, try the command "echo $PATH". Does the result include "/usr/bin"? If not, there is a problem with the way you are running Cygwin.

Now try the command "which gcc". Does it say "/usr/bin/gcc"? If not, gcc is not installed correctly.

The command "cygcheck -c" will show you what Cygwin packages are installed. You should see entries for gcc-core and gcc-g++.

-- Don W.