Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP working but problem with cygwin

From: yufeng wang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP working but problem with cygwin
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:29:28 -0500

Hi, Dear all,

I also just started to install cygwin. My first problem occurs when I
tried to install fftw-3.1.3 package, after './configure --enable...',
it says 'no acceptable c compiler found in path', thus I can't
continue with the next step. Anyone has similar problems? How did u
solve this?

Thanks in advance!