RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't transmit from USRP2

From: Matigakis Emmanouil
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't transmit from USRP2
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:41:32 +0200

>There is a new firmware image as of this morning, please update to
>that.  Also, did you update the FPGA code?  If not, you'll need to do
>so.

I did update the FPGA bitstream. I am wondering if it could be a hardware problem.
It seems to me that neither of the two USRP2 we have amplify the signal that is received
of transmited.
I don't really believe that it's probable that two devices malfunction at the same time.
That is why I got confused with the set_gain() methods.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem when using the USRP2?

Thank you for your help
Manolis