Fw: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 8.10

From: Matt Robert
Subject: Fw: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 8.10
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 01:36:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Johnathan,

I went through the wiki instructions again, and this time instead of cutting
and pasting the long apt-get commands I ran one apt-get per package required
(so I could see if it worked) and it worked ok with the exception of gcell,
gr-gcell, gr-audio-jack, gr-audio-osx, gr-audio-portaudio, gr-audio-windows,
gr-comedi and gr-qtgui.

I captured the configure output to a file, but most of the info in there is
beyond me. I cant send it to you if you want.

Regards,
Matt