Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URSP/Gnuradio for amateur radio usage

From: Robert Tiller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URSP/Gnuradio for amateur radio usage
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:40:48 -0500

The transmitter is being designed now...

From the QS1R Yahoo group:

"The SRL QS1R features expandability with an I2C and SPI/Microwire expansion bus. Also planned is a PCI interface version of the QS1R with accompanying DAC/transmitter board as well as various VHF/UHF/Microwave add-on boards."

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Gregory Maxwell <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Robert Tiller <address@hidden> wrote:
> And do not forget the new QS1
>
> http://www.philcovington.com/QuickSilver/

I guess it's helpful to see some validation of USRP2 pricing. :) (It
looks like a RX only USRP2 plus USB2.0 bottleneck, minus external
refclock)

An RX only device doesn't meet Rafael's interest though:  Anyone
working on a GNU Radio driver for this thing?