Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Netgear GA511

From: Catalin Lacatus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Netgear GA511
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:22:58 -0500

Thanks again. Now I have two options whether to get current trunk revision or use u2_flash_tool to write two images.

I tried to use this command but not successful in writing the images to SD card.

sudo u2_flash_tool --dev=/dev/sdb -t s/w usrp2/firmware/txrx.bin -w (SD card
mounted as /dev/sdb in my machine).

I am using this command right? what about the second image.

Thank you,