Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP2 current svn code not working. Is the sv

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP2 current svn code not working. Is the svn code still in flux?
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:33:27 -0700

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 16:27 +0100, Martin DvH wrote:

> I checked out your development branch too.
> branches/developers/jcorgan/u2-wip
> Should I build that and see what it does?

I'm about to merge this into the trunk, so don't bother building it.
But I don't expect what I've done so far to address this.

Can you check if varying the decimation rate (try 4, 5, 100, and 200)
impacts what you are seeing?

Also, I suspect that there might be a compatibility issue between the
version of the FPGA code that was shipped on the SD card and the current
trunk firmware/host code.  In a separate email I will send to you
another FPGA bin file to try to see if it makes a difference.