Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] find not working with USRP2

From: Hariharan Rahul
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] find not working with USRP2
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:03:23 -0400

It did the first time I ran it, and I fixed the chown and chmod on the binary. Now, all it does is print "No USRP2 found".

Rahul

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 03:56:14PM -0400, Hariharan Rahul wrote:
Hi,

I am attempting to use the new USRP2 units connected to a Ubuntu (Hardy 8.04) PC via GigE.

I have followed the installation instructions here (http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall) to install all the required software, and installed GNU Radio. However, when I then run "find_usrps" as directed in http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2UserFAQ, I repeatedly get a "No USRP2 found" message.

Is it printing out anything else, particularly anything about
usrp2_socket_opener?
Eric