Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installation problem

From: Umair Nasir
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installation problem
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:34:03 +0500

Since they only have swig 1.3.29 installed, I installed myself 1.3.36 on
my space (at least as a temporary solution).

Now when I run "configure" in gnuradio it does not recognize the new
swig, but the old one...
In addition, after "configure" is run, when I do "which swig" I get the
old version not the one I installed and similarly "swig -version" gives
me the old one (ie, the one originally installed in the system).

Did you uninstall the older version with make uninstall?

--
Umair