[Discuss-gnuradio] cppdb was "Strange result with trondeaus/dbs"

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] cppdb was "Strange result with trondeaus/dbs"
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:04:09 +0200

I have now tried the cppdb code. The results are the same as for the
trondeaus/dbs code. For the single flexrf1800 unit for which it works, the
level is much lower than using usrp_rx_cfile.py. It may also be noticed that
when running the usrp_rx_cfile.py code the USRP fan speeds up at the end of
the transfer while this is not the case for my program based on cppdb (do I
have to do some explicit shutdown of something ?).

I have made a daughterboard code of my own which gives similar (but not
identical) results to usrp_rx_cfile.py. I have spent two days comparing the
trondeaus/dbs code with mine. But I just can't find where they differ.

BR/
Per