Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal processing and GPU

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal processing and GPU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:17:45 +0200

Has anyone tried using GPU for signal processing?
I had a look a while ago, but didn't get to far. If I remember correctly I started out from a library written by some folks at Stanford, if that'll help you.
Does anyone know of a reason why this would not be a good idea
I am planning on starting on it this week, would appreciate inputs

I think it sounds useful. I know there are password recovery software using the GPU for calculations. If you get further than me, please don't keep it to yourself ;)

BR
//Mattias Kjellsson