Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rds on cgran

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rds on cgran
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:11:27 +0300

Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:
I have uploaded the latest version of my RDS code on cgran:
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/RDS

i thought you might be interested
feel free to send me any suggestions/bug reports

Thanks for the add Dimitris!

One thing I'm working on in CGRAN is the ticket system. I'm trying to add a form so when users create new projects, they can add a component to the ticket system such that bugs can be filed for the project as a component. In the meantime, I added one manually for now. Then, I'm trying to fix up the ticket view so that people can view all tickets for a project/component.

I added a link to your project page for someone to file a ticket, which automatically gets assigned to you and you're e-mailed :) As a registered user, you can modify tickets, resolve them, delete them, anything you want. You can of course remove it if you don't want to use the ticket system.

- George