[Discuss-gnuradio] wireless transmission via MPSK in gnuradio

From: steven.daniel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wireless transmission via MPSK in gnuradio
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:53:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all

I have been trying to find out the relationship between Eb/No and BER under
qpsk modulation scheme with gnuradio and USRP. The transmission simulation
can easily be realized on one computer, but that is only simulation. We
wished to realize flawless transmission through the air. I have tried the
benchmark files under python/digital dir, but no right packet has been
detected and I also searched the similar title in Nabble , but it appeared
to be that no one came across the same problem.%-|. I am very confused,
could any friend tell me a little hint of which file I should take advantage
of to realize flawless wireless transmission under qpsk. How do you realize
the wireless transmission under qpsk? Any hint will be helpful, i believe.

Thank you a lot for you! =)

Daniel